Help Shape The Character Of Your Community
Buying, eating, and going local this holiday season will help shape the character of the community in which you live. Shopping local helps creates jobs, keeps dollars local, promotes a healthy community, reduces environmental impact, keeps communities economically diverse, adds local flavor, and more!
Home For The Holidays
'Home For The Holidays' Related Links & Locations
- Tomah Holiday Lights - Winnebago Park in Tomah. Bring a non-perishable food item or a cash donation to help need people in the area.
- Monroe County Christmas Village - Open daily Monday through Saturday 9:00 - 4:30. Admission is free.
- Canadian Pacific Holiday Train - The train will pass through La Crosse, Sparta, and Tomah on December 7th. Food donations will benefit Neighbor for Neighbor.
- Sparta Kriskrindlmarkt - A craft fair in downtown Sparta with performances from local musical groups and more. Friday, Dec. 2 and Saturday, Dec. 3, Friday, Dec. 9 and Saturday, Dec 10. Friday Hours: 4-8 PM; Saturday hours: 10 AM - 8 PM.
- Winona Holiday House Tour - Tour six historic homes in Winona, all decorated very intricately for Christmas.