Chasing Daylight Animal Shelter Pet of the Week: Buttercup

Pet of the Week

My name is Taylor. I came with 3 puppies who have been adopted. I had a rough start to life. I had an x-ray and my buttocks were noted to have buckshot pellets. I am on a daily pain med for arthritis (unrelated to the buckshot) which keeps me very comfortable. I really love to be around people so would do best in a home with someone that is home often. I have been loving playing with my new friend, Kenny! I walk well on a leash with my harness and would love a home where I can be your best pal. No cats for me though, too enticing! The shelter is closed to the general public, but I can be adopted by appointment with an approved application!

Taylor: White with black —Terrier mix —She is a sweet girl, with a great disposition!! She had a rough start to life, but she doesn’t let that define her!! She loves to go for walks, cuddle, and play in the yard with her best friend Kenny (who is also available for adoption).  They are Ying and Yang of the dog world..Bonnie and Clyde. Taylor is almost 4 years old. Spayed, microchipped, vaccinated, and prevents all up to date!!

Copyright 2021 Nexstar Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

Trending Stories

Don't Miss

More Don't Miss

Community Calendar