Chasing Daylight Animal Shelter Pet of the Week: Buttercup

Pet of the Week

Buttercup here! I came from a house with way too many cats so am now enjoying some TLC! I’m a sweet senior gal just looking for some attention and peace! One of my housemates has leukemia and I was retested and am now found to be positive. I could go home to your house as the only cat or to be kept separate from your others. The shelter is closed to the public in general, but I can be adopted by appointment with an approved application.

Buttercup-Female: Domestic Long hair white and buff (orange); This lover is the sweetest old girl ever.  She loves to cuddle, get lovins, and sit in your lap as long as you’ll let her.  She is also FeLV positive.  She is from the same hoarding situation; Upon arriving at CDAS she was in really bad shape, to the point of blood coming out of her ears, due to ear mites taking over and reeking havoc.  She is around 10 years old, but would make a great companion for someone looking for a lap kitty 🙂

Copyright 2021 Nexstar Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

Trending Stories

Don't Miss

More Don't Miss

Community Calendar