A Two-fur! Siblings – Reagan and Taylor – one or both can join your family.
Reagan and Taylor arrived with their siblings including Kennedy, Madison and Jefferson. Reagan is fairly shy yet but is sure to come around quickly. He starts to purr once he starts getting head scratches but just isn’t quite sure he can totally trust people yet. Reagan would be ok with another cat with slow introduction, unless he’s adopted with a sibling! He has very soft fur like the rest of his siblings and it appears he will be a real snuggler once he warms up to his humans!
Taylor will need some time and space to settle in since she is very shy yet. With some patience, it won’t be long before she appreciates the finer things in life like a comfy bed and a great meal. Her fur is so soft you won’t be able to resist petting her. Taylor could be a good fit with another cat with slow, proper introduction but is a perfect fit for one of her siblings!
To meet Reagan or Taylor, please call the shelter at 507-895-2066 for an appointment.
- Saints’ Brees sees playoff clash with Brady’s Bucs as fate
- What lies ahead for the impeachment process against Trump?
- DC takes ‘aggressive posture’ on security ahead of Inauguration Day
- Security heightens around US Capitol as Inauguration Day draws closer
- Classic Battle: Packers #1 Offense vs Rams #1 Defense