Call 2-1-1 to Report Flood Damages


The spring thaw is damaging property and flooding basements, so authorities are urging the public to call 2-1-1. Although many rivers are still not at flood stages, officials are trying to estimate how much flooding is costing residents. That way, they can offer relief through reimbursement through FEMA, grants, or loans. In the event of property damage from flooding, call 2-1-1 to report damages, and take pictures of the damages.

Copyright 2020 Nexstar Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

Trending Stories

Don't Miss

More Don't Miss

Community Calendar