LA CROSSE, Wis. (WLAX/WEUX) – La Crosse Regional Airport adds new barriers in its ongoing efforts to contain the spread of COVID-19.
TSA installed more than 50 acrylic barriers at security lanes across the checkpoints at the airport.
The airport says the goal of the new acrylic barriers is to help protect TSA officers, travelers, and flight crews.
Airport safety procedures also include social distancing, reduced physical contact between travelers and TSA officers, use of PPE, and extra cleaning and disinfecting.
Travelers are reminded to follow the CDC travel guidance as well as local and state advisories regarding COVID-19.
- Sarah Thomas to be 1st female to officiate at Super Bowl
- Mexico frees U.S. guardsman caught with gun in Juarez
- 8 things to know about America’s 1st second gentleman, Doug Emhoff
- YouTube bans Trump for another week over inauguration violence concerns
- Hawley blocks fast-track confirmation for Mayorkas