LA CROSSE, Wis. (WLAX/WEUX) – The man charged with first-degree intentional homicide from a La Crosse bar shooting last summer, was in court yesterday.
32-year-old Timothy Young of Spring Grove Minnesota is charged in the murder of 19-year old Anthony Fimple, who was shot and killed while serving as a door host at a downtown La Crosse bar.
Young appeared virtually in court where his attorney announced an agreement has been reached in the case.
Both the defendant’s attorney and the victim’s family would like the plea and sentencing hearings to be done in-person.
The case is now seeking special permission from the chief judge to move forward in-house.
- Saints’ Brees sees playoff clash with Brady’s Bucs as fate
- What lies ahead for the impeachment process against Trump?
- DC takes ‘aggressive posture’ on security ahead of Inauguration Day
- Security heightens around US Capitol as Inauguration Day draws closer
- Classic Battle: Packers #1 Offense vs Rams #1 Defense