CHIPPEWA VALLEY, Wis. (WLAX/WEUX) – Every year, friends of the Chippewa Valley Symphony holds a fundraiser where you can stroll through homes beautifully decorated for the holidays, but like most things, it’s different this year.
The fundraiser has turned into a holiday auction. Starting today and running through Sunday, you can go online and bid on more than 100 items, ranging from porch pots to a one-week RV rental, to an in-home harp recital.
Jon Thorpe, Friends of the Symphony Volunteer, said, “We have a big variety of things from actual objects to experiences on it. One of the items is a one-week rental of a 32-foot recreational vehicle which would be kind of cool for one week.”
Again, the online auction runs today through Sunday.
- America’s growing debt crisis sparks concerns for future generations
- Rodgers, Packers slay Bears with complete game in 41-25 rout
- Wisconsin confirms Joe Biden as winner following recount
- Costco Cyber Monday: Here are the best deals for 2020
- Packers claim defensive lineman Anthony Rush off of waivers