EAU CLAIRE/LA CROSSE, Wis. (WLAX/WEUX) – The Eau Claire City-County Health Department reports 47 new cases of COVID-19.
One new death is also reported in the county, bringing the total to 88.
Chippewa County public health adds 48 more cases.
La Crosse County increases its total by 24.
Dunn County adds 18 positive tests.
Statewide, the Department of Health Services reports 2,790 confirmed COVID-19 tests today. 49 more deaths are reported as well as 149 new hospitalizations.
There are currently 28,304 active cases in the state.
According to DHS, 93.4 percent of all known cases of COVID-19 in the state are recovered.
- Sarah Thomas to be 1st female to officiate at Super Bowl
- Mexico frees U.S. guardsman caught with gun in Juarez
- 8 things to know about America’s 1st second gentleman, Doug Emhoff
- YouTube bans Trump for another week over inauguration violence concerns
- Hawley blocks fast-track confirmation for Mayorkas