LA CROSSE/EAU CLAIRE, Wis. (WLAX/WEUX) – No new COVID-19 deaths are reported by the Wisconsin Department of Health Services today.
The death toll in the state stands at just over 3-thousand.
DHS is reporting a little over 35-hundred new cases of the virus today, this brings the total in the state to nearly 355-thousand. Of those cases, about 78 percent of them have recovered. In today’s report, an additional 89 Wisconsinites are hospitalized.
Taking a look around the area, the Eau Claire City County Health Department is reporting 107 new cases today, this pushes the total in the county past 73-hundred.
- Sarah Thomas to be 1st female to officiate at Super Bowl
- Mexico frees U.S. guardsman caught with gun in Juarez
- 8 things to know about America’s 1st second gentleman, Doug Emhoff
- YouTube bans Trump for another week over inauguration violence concerns
- Hawley blocks fast-track confirmation for Mayorkas
Chippewa County adds 80 cases, bringing its total to more than 42-hundred.
Dunn County adds 109 cases for a record single day increase. The total number of cases in Dunn County has now surpassed 24-hundred.
Barron County adds 38 cases, its total now stands at 3,250.
And La Crosse County adds 53 new cases today, its total number of cases now sits at nearly 73-hundred.