Dahl Mazda is providing free standard oil changes and enhanced vehicle cleaning services for healthcare workers through May 4. This program is not limited to just Mazda owners and is available for most makes and models from other manufacturers.
This Essential Car Care program, developed in partnership with Mazda, will invest a minimum of $5M as part of the initiative.
“Supporting our community is part of who Dahl Automotive is. We are honored to give back to those dedicated to saving lives and caring for the ill during this pandemic. Dahl Automotive’s mission to “Keep People Moving” has been paramount to how we do business, especially during this difficult time,” said Andrew Dahl.
Dahl Auto has taken a number of steps to ensure the continued safety of both our team and our guests, as well as following all CDC sanitation guidelines. The enhanced vehicle cleaning service includes a thorough sanitization at all key touch areas in every vehicle. Our technician team is also using protective gloves while servicing and operating all vehicles.
Customers eligible for the Essential Car Care Healthcare Worker Service Incentive are all active employees working in an Eligible Medical Facility (defined below).
This offer is NOT transferrable (within household or otherwise).
Eligible Medical Facilities for the purpose of this incentive program include:
- Hospitals, Urgent Care, Surgical Centers, Birth Centers
- Healthcare Providers, Doctor Offices, Medical Clinics, Medical Offices, Medical Centers, Medical Facilities, Health Systems
- Mental Health Providers and Addiction Treatment Centers
- Medical Testing Facilities, Imaging and Radiology Centers
- Assisted Living, Long-Term Care Facilities, Nursing Homes, Hospice Homes, Adult Care Homes, Home Health Agencies
- Public Health Agencies
- Medical Laboratory and Research Centers
- Medical Equipment Providers
- Orthopedic and other Rehabilitation Centers (Physical Therapy, Chiropractic, etc.)
- Blood Banks
- Telehealth Providers
The free oil change offer is by appointment only and only available at the Dahl Mazda location at 3rd & Division in Downtown La Crosse. Customers will need to schedule an appointment by calling Dahl Mazda: (608) 470-3087. Vehicle Pick-up and Delivery is not available with this offer. Customers will also need to provide a copy of their driver’s license along with a copy of a document that clearly reflects proof of occupation including one of the following:
- Workplace badge accompanied by proper ID
- Healthcare workers pay stub
- Current business license
- Articles of Incorporation
- K-1 of most recent business tax return or full business tax return
- Showing proof of employment from or ownership of a healthcare facility
Dahl Mazda Service Department hours:
Monday – Friday: 7am – 5pm
Saturday & Sunday: Closed