DUNN COUNTY, Wis. (WLAX/WEUX) – A judge finds probable cause to move a Dunn County homicide case forward.
In a preliminary hearing this morning in Dunn county court, 37 year old Chad Turgeson of Eau Claire was bound over for trial.
He’s charged with two others with first degree intentional homicide in the death of 37-year-old Bruce McGuigan of Hayward. 37 year old Ryan Steinhoff and 24 year old Ashley Gunder are also charged in the case.
Criminal complaints accuse Turgeson of being involved in the death in the town of Dunn in mid-November. The complaint says the suspects broke into a home and beat McGuigan over the course of several hours.
Authorities recovered items believed to be weapons used during the incident including a hammer, knives, and a wooden table leg.
- Postal Service to release new series of ‘Star Wars’-themed stamps
- 1st private space crew paying $55 million each to fly to the International Space Station
- Former Wisconsin officer cleared in 3 shootings now a deputy
- Watch Live: Biden delivers remarks as administration set to purchase millions more COVID-19 vaccine doses
- Corn makes big moves after China buys U.S. ethanol & corn