DUNN COUNTY, Wis. (WLAX/WEUX) – A judge finds probable cause to move a Dunn County homicide case forward.
In a preliminary hearing this morning in Dunn county court, 37 year old Chad Turgeson of Eau Claire was bound over for trial.
He’s charged with two others with first degree intentional homicide in the death of 37-year-old Bruce McGuigan of Hayward. 37 year old Ryan Steinhoff and 24 year old Ashley Gunder are also charged in the case.
Criminal complaints accuse Turgeson of being involved in the death in the town of Dunn in mid-November. The complaint says the suspects broke into a home and beat McGuigan over the course of several hours.
Authorities recovered items believed to be weapons used during the incident including a hammer, knives, and a wooden table leg.
- Husband arrested on first-degree murder charges in death of Suzanne Morphew
- Michigan high school baseball player dies following head injury from in-game collision
- The Screen Scene: Without Remorse
- Walt Disney World bans former employee who was fired for drinking water from park’s decorative fountains
- Biden’s infrastructure plan proposes ‘public option’ health insurance