DUNN COUNTY, Wis. (WLAX/WEUX) – The Dunn County Sheriff’s Office says it is conducting a homicide investigation and suspects are in custody.
Sheriff Kevin Bygd says deputies responded to a suspicious death of a man in the town of Dunn Tuesday afternoon.
The death is believed to be a homicide and suspects are currently in custody. He says the people involved knew each other, this is believed to be an isolated incident and the public is not at risk.
- Florida Sen. Rick Scott promises uphill battle for Biden’s Cabinet picks
- Congress scrambles to avoid government shutdown
- Bipartisan lawmakers push $908B pandemic relief bill
- Congress hears from Mnuchin, Powell as CARES Act nears expiration
- Bipartisan congressional group unveils coronavirus relief compromise