DUNN COUNTY, Wis. (WLAX/WEUX) – The Dunn County Sheriff’s Office says it is conducting a homicide investigation and suspects are in custody.
Sheriff Kevin Bygd says deputies responded to a suspicious death of a man in the town of Dunn Tuesday afternoon.
The death is believed to be a homicide and suspects are currently in custody. He says the people involved knew each other, this is believed to be an isolated incident and the public is not at risk.
- Biden meets with bipartisan group of lawmakers to discuss American Jobs Plan
- Backlash to Georgia voting law continues as lawmakers remain split
- Joseph Siravo, ‘Sopranos’ actor, dead at 66
- Pentagon researchers develop under-the-skin sensor that detects COVID infection
- Journey to Tokyo: Rugby player Lauren Doyle aims for spot on Olympics roster, gold