EAU CLAIRE, Wis. (WLAX/WEUX) – An Eau Claire County man wanted in connection with a death investigation from 2018 is arrested.
Officers arrested 55-year-old Roger Minck at a business in Lake Hallie. A warrant for his arrest was issued in December.
Minck faces multiple charges, including hiding a corpse, related to the overdose death of Toby Cleasby.
Cleasby’s body was found in Minck’s house on Seymour road in 2018. Minck is scheduled for an initial court appearance today.
- ‘America needs to lead the way’: Democrats pleased with Biden’s first day in office, Republicans frustrated
- Big Time Sports: Big Ten’s last unbeaten falls as race to the top tightens
- Democrats support President Joe Biden’s executive orders, Republicans critical of changes
- Biden administration asks Congress to pass COVID-19 relief bill
- Border wall construction goes on in spite of Biden mandate to stop it