WARRENS, Wis. (WLAX/WEUX) – A Warrens teenager died yesterday following a car crash, according to the Monroe County Sheriff’s Department.
The two-vehicle crash occurred on Highway 21 in the Township of Byron just after 10 AM.
The departments’ initial investigation finds that a 2003 Honda Civic failed to stop at a stop sign. It was struck by a 2017 Kenworth straight truck.
The passenger in the Honda, a 16-year-old, died in the crash. Both drivers were evaluated for injuries and released.
Traffic was restricted on Highway 21 for about three and a half hours.
Due to the ongoing investigations, names and additional information are not being released at this time.
- ‘Gorilla Glue Girl’: Tessica Brown launching hair care line months after infamous incident
- President Biden holds press conference after Putin talks
- Child tax credit checks: IRS launches new tool to prevent parents from missing out on payments
- 1 in 5 asymptomatic COVID patients will eventually suffer long-haul symptom, study suggests
- World’s Strongest Man competition heats up in California’s triple-digit temperatures