ST. CROIX COUNTY, Min. (WLAX/WEUX) – A Minnesota man is dead after a crash over the weekend in St. Croix County.
This happened just after 7 AM Sunday on State Highway 35, near the intersection with Starwood Drive. That is North of the city of Hudson.
Officials say a truck being driven by 37-year-old Jack Sanford was headed South on “35” when he entered a ditch, hit an embankment, and rolled over.
Sanford was pronounced dead at the scene.
An investigation found that he was not wearing a seat belt at the time of the crash.
This is the ninth fatal crash for St. Croix County this year.
- US Senate candidate Gary Chambers smokes marijuana in campaign ad
- Are night sweats an omicron symptom?
- Browns’ DT Malik McDowell accused of ‘violent attack’ on officer, nudity
- Drugmaker says counterfeit versions of its HIV medicines ended up in patients’ hands
- Tennessee man jumps into frigid water to save woman trapped in car