TREMPEALEAU COUNTY, Wis. (WLAX/WEUX) – The name of the man who died in a two-vehicle crash in Trempealeau County on Saturday has been released.
According to the Trempealeau County Sheriff’s office, 55-year-old James Williams from Arcadia died, and 60-year-old Michael Buxrude from Moorhead Minnesota was critically injured.
The sheriff’s department says on Saturday, Williams was traveling southbound on Highway 93 near Lewis Valley Road in Arcadia when he hit a northbound car driven by Buxrude.
- Trump extends Secret Service protection to 14 family members, reports say
- Packers, Chiefs favorites heading into championship games
- The heartwarming story behind Bernie Sanders’ iconic Inauguration mittens
- ‘His corrupt friends all come first.’ Tiger King reacts to not being pardoned by Trump
- In hidden message on White House website, Biden calls for coders
Williams was pronounced dead at the scene and Buxrude was airlifted to a local hospital with serious injuries.