TOMAH Wis. (WLAX/WEUX) – A family is okay after their house was damaged in a fire yesterday. The Tomah Fire Department says at around 4:30 yesterday afternoon, they responded to a report of a structure fire in the city.

When they arrived, they found 3 adults had evacuated the home. Fire crews went in and were able to quickly knock down the fire in just over an hour.

Luckily, there were no injuries reported from the fire. The home had fire, smoke, and water damage. An investigation found that the cause of the fire came from a fireplace malfunction.