MONROE COUNTY, Wis. (WLAX/WEUX) – A Green Bay man is charged with four counts of first-degree sexual assault of a child in Monroe County.
The Monroe County Sheriff’s Department says 22-year-old Thomas J. Hirt sexually assaulted an 11-year-old on October 2nd in a Tomah park.
Hirt told law enforcement officers he met the girl on a social media app. Hirt faces nine total charges, including 1st-degree sexual assault of a child younger than 12 and one count of trafficking a child.
If convicted, Hirt faces a minimum of 25 years in prison.
- Family files $20M lawsuit against SpaceX after fatal car accident
- Legendary Louisiana entertainer says goodbye to touring
- US ranks last in the world for paid time off for new moms
- Judge files order for release of bodycam footage to Andrew Brown’s family, could take another 10 days for family to view
- Top baby names for 2020: Did yours make the list?