KENOSHA, Wis. (WLAX/WEUX) – The family of Jacob Blake and others rallied to demand the firing of the officer involved in the Kenosha shooting.
The rally was held yesterday afternoon at the municipal building in Kenosha. Last Tuesday, the Kenosha County District Attorney announced there would be no charges against officer Rusten Sheskey.
The Blake family and their attorney denounced the decision. They are calling on the Kenosha Police and fire commission to fire Sheskey.
- Sarah Thomas to be 1st female to officiate at Super Bowl
- Mexico frees U.S. guardsman caught with gun in Juarez
- 8 things to know about America’s 1st second gentleman, Doug Emhoff
- YouTube bans Trump for another week over inauguration violence concerns
- Hawley blocks fast-track confirmation for Mayorkas