LA CROSSE, Wis. (WLAX/WEUX) – The first Kids Helping Kids Virtual Concert was held to raise funds for a future La Crosse music exhibit.
The concert was completely produced by kids with acts ranging from jazz band and singing to guitar and violin.
While it was free to view, donations were encouraged for the new exhibit at the Children’s Museum of La Crosse.
The museum is excited to welcome back children and families in 2021 when it is safer and financially able to do so.
- Job numbers up in US, Biden says more needs to be done to help Americans
- Senate Republicans’ vote-a-rama slows Biden COVID relief bill
- Minimum wage shot down from American Rescue Plan as ‘vote-a-rama’ is in full swing
- Missouri inmate used ‘body cavity’ to bring tiny gun into jail, sheriff’s office says
- Can I finally see my grandchildren? Vaccinated Americans wait for advice