LA CROSSE, Wis. (WLAX/WEUX) – The La Crosse Area Chamber of Commerce and Downtown Mainstreet, Inc. announce the Shop Small Sundays program, beginning Sunday, November 15, 2020.
The Shop Small Sundays program, presented by Weber Holdings, will run November 15 through December 27 and encourages consumers to shop local and support the community’s small businesses this holiday season.
Corporate sponsors match a percentage of total sales on each Sunday. The matched funds are donated to the Small Business Resiliency Fund, operated by Couleecap, Inc. and La Crosse County. The Small Business Resiliency Fund awards grants to small, locally owned retail, restaurant, or personal service businesses with 1-20 employees located in La Crosse County.
This collaborative effort is offered through partnership between the La Crosse Area Chamber of Commerce and Downtown Mainstreet, Inc., and supported by area businesses. We are proud to recognize our Shop Small Sundays sponsors:
• November 15, 2020, sponsored by Verve, a Credit Union
• November 22, 2020, sponsored by ISG
• November 29, 2020, sponsored by Agropur
• December 6, 2020, sponsored by Citizens State Bank
• December 13, 2020, sponsored by Associated Bank
• December 20, 2020, sponsored by La Crosse City Vision Foundation
• December 27, 2020, sponsored by LHI/OptumServe
Consumers are encouraged to buy local during these Sundays and upload their receipts on the Shop Small Sundays website to ensure their sales get matched by sponsors. For more information, please visit https://www.belocallacrosse.com/shopsmall