La Crosse Fire Caused By E-Cigarette

Local News
La Crosse Fire-20160023225658_1453612439469.png

 Fire crews say a malfunction of a charging unit for an e-cigarette is the cause of a fire that broke out this afternoon at a la Crosse home.

It happened around two o’clock this afternoon at a home on the 500 block of Winnebago Street.

When crews arrived on scene they found smoke coming from a corner of the home. They were able to contain the fire to one room.

No people were inside the home at the time of the fire, but crews say two dogs were found and died at the scene.

Fire crews say there is heavy smoke damage and moderate fire damage to the home.
 

Copyright 2020 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

Trending Stories

First PM Update - Chilson

Don't Miss

More Don't Miss

Community Calendar