DOWNSVILLE, Wis. (WLAX/WEUX) – We begin with breaking news out of Dunn County, where the Wisconsin Department of Justice and Dunn County Sheriff’s Office have spent the day investigating around a mobile home.
The residence is south of Menomonie, on 440th Street near Downsville.
There’s no word yet on what they are investigating, but officers have closed the road and there is crime tape up around the home.
We’ll have more details as they become available.
- Report: ‘In a bad place’, Davante Adams & Packers stop extension talks
- Newsfeed Now: US Olympians prepare to compete during pandemic; Officer uses chip bag to save stabbing victim’s life
- Tokyo Olympic flame is the first powered by hydrogen
- Do you know what the Olympic rings stand for?
- Milwaukee Bucks parade celebrates Championship win