DOWNSVILLE, Wis. (WLAX/WEUX) – We begin with breaking news out of Dunn County, where the Wisconsin Department of Justice and Dunn County Sheriff’s Office have spent the day investigating around a mobile home.
The residence is south of Menomonie, on 440th Street near Downsville.
There’s no word yet on what they are investigating, but officers have closed the road and there is crime tape up around the home.
We’ll have more details as they become available.
- America’s growing debt crisis sparks concerns for future generations
- Rodgers, Packers slay Bears with complete game in 41-25 rout
- Wisconsin confirms Joe Biden as winner following recount
- Costco Cyber Monday: Here are the best deals for 2020
- Packers claim defensive lineman Anthony Rush off of waivers