Milwaukee police will be holding a press conference at approximately 6 p.m.
MILWAUKEE, Wis. (WFLA) — Milwaukee police say officers are responding to a “critical incident” at the Miller Coors brewing company headquarters.
Sources told our sister station WITI “6-7 people are down, including the shooter.”
Molson Coors has released a statement on Twitter regarding this incident.
WITI’s anchor, Ben Handelman, says multiple sources are confirming to FOX6 the shooter was an employee at the headquarters, there are at least six victims including the shooter and employees are on lockdown.
This is a developing story.
- Packers host wounded Eagles
- Georgia runoff elections get attention from current, former White House residents
- Direct restaurant relief excluded from latest stimulus bill
- States work to determine which top-priority Americans receive first COVID-19 shots
- Latest COVID relief framework includes billions of dollars for high-speed broadband