ONALASKA, Wis. (WLAX/WEUX) – The Onalaska Police continue to search for a missing person.
Tyler D. Henry was last seen in Onalaska on September 2 in the area of Sand Lake Road and Well Street.
His family says it is out of character for him to not have daily contact with his mother or siblings.
The Onalaska Police are asking anyone with information related to Henry’s disappearance to contact the department.
Officers are also asking hunters and outdoor enthusiasts across the Tri-State area to keep an eye out for Henry.
- America’s growing debt crisis sparks concerns for future generations
- Rodgers, Packers slay Bears with complete game in 41-25 rout
- Wisconsin confirms Joe Biden as winner following recount
- Costco Cyber Monday: Here are the best deals for 2020
- Packers claim defensive lineman Anthony Rush off of waivers