LA CROSSE, Wis. (WLAX/WEUX) – More details announced in the fatal Sunday morning La Crosse fire that took over 10 hours to extinguish.
The La Crosse Fire Department announced earlier yesterday morning that the occupant, Stanley Koziara, passed away due to his injuries sustained from the fire.
The fire occurred at 5203 Mormon Coulee Road.
According to the department, it was caused by the use of an old torch heater believed to be from the 1950s that had been repaired multiple times.
- Sarah Thomas to be 1st female to officiate at Super Bowl
- Mexico frees U.S. guardsman caught with gun in Juarez
- 8 things to know about America’s 1st second gentleman, Doug Emhoff
- YouTube bans Trump for another week over inauguration violence concerns
- Hawley blocks fast-track confirmation for Mayorkas