EAU CLAIRE, Wis. (WLAX/WEUX) – Avid golfers looking for a reprieve from the pandemic can practice their game virtually. Pine Meadow Golf Club runs two high-definition golf simulators open to groups of four.
With around 50 courses to choose from, golfers can put, chip, and drive without having to brave Wisconsin’s winter weather.
Nick Smith with the golf club says although the indoor golfing is open year-round, the tee-time requests have picked up tremendously in recent weeks.
“It does bring in a lot of revenue for us that we do lose during the times when the golf course is closed. people want to get out and golf a little more, it’s a good way to keep your skills up while you’re waiting for the next golf season,” said Smith.
The golf simulators are open seven days a week at the clubhouse at 10 a.m. You can book a tee time the same way you would for a regular round of golf.
- Sarah Thomas to be 1st female to officiate at Super Bowl
- Mexico frees U.S. guardsman caught with gun in Juarez
- 8 things to know about America’s 1st second gentleman, Doug Emhoff
- YouTube bans Trump for another week over inauguration violence concerns
- Hawley blocks fast-track confirmation for Mayorkas