DOUGLAS COUNTY, Wis. (WLAX/WEUX) – Yesterday marked two years since Jayme Closs of Barron escaped from the man who was holding her captive at a cabin in Douglas County following the murders of her parents.
Jayme’s family is thanking people for their support during the last couple of years.
In a new message shared to Facebook, Jayme’s aunt and guardian Jennifer Smith says Jayme is doing well and enjoying activities.
She writes, “She is surrounded by lots of loved ones. We always want to say and remind others, never take life for granted.”
- Sarah Thomas to be 1st female to officiate at Super Bowl
- Mexico frees U.S. guardsman caught with gun in Juarez
- 8 things to know about America’s 1st second gentleman, Doug Emhoff
- YouTube bans Trump for another week over inauguration violence concerns
- Hawley blocks fast-track confirmation for Mayorkas