Wis. (WLAX/WEUX) – The state of Texas objects to how Wisconsin ran its Presidential Election, and its attorney general is taking the case to the U.S Supreme Court.
Texas Attorney General Ken Paxton wants to throw out the results of Wisconsin’s election and instead have the state legislature pick who the badger state sends to vote in the electoral college.
The suit makes similar allegations against three other states: Georgia, Michigan, and Pennsylvania.
It asks those state legislatures to pick their respective electors as well.
- A log cabin in the San Francisco Bay Area for $575K? There’s a catch
- Jay Cutler, Kristin Cavallari sued over alleged dog bite
- Man charged with shooting elephant seal in head on California beach
- Bullet that injured Knoxville officer not from student’s handgun, per TBI’s preliminary findings
- Planning to travel this summer? You’re not alone