WINONA, Min. (WLAX/WEUX) – Winona Area Public Schools will move all grade levels and schools buildings to distance learning immediately.
In a letter sent to parents Thursday, Superintendent Dr. Annette Freheit made the decision the same day that Winona County reported a record-high 71 positive COVID-19 tests.
More than 200 students and staff are currently in isolation or quarantine either because they tested positive, or they were identified as a close contact of someone who did test positive.
- America’s growing debt crisis sparks concerns for future generations
- Rodgers, Packers slay Bears with complete game in 41-25 rout
- Wisconsin confirms Joe Biden as winner following recount
- Costco Cyber Monday: Here are the best deals for 2020
- Packers claim defensive lineman Anthony Rush off of waivers