Min. (WLAX/WEUX) – Meanwhile in Minnesota, Governor Tim Walz ordered Minnesota bars and restaurants to stop serving at 10 p.m. and is limiting attendance at weddings, funerals and social gatherings.
The new rules, which take effect Friday, are aimed at young adults, ages 18 to 35, who are often carriers of the coronavirus without showing symptoms and are among the primary spreaders in the state.
The new limits will kick in shortly before college students return home for Thanksgiving.
- America’s growing debt crisis sparks concerns for future generations
- Rodgers, Packers slay Bears with complete game in 41-25 rout
- Wisconsin confirms Joe Biden as winner following recount
- Costco Cyber Monday: Here are the best deals for 2020
- Packers claim defensive lineman Anthony Rush off of waivers