Two Families Displaced by Fire in La Crosse


Two families are displaced after a fire at a duplex in La Crosse.

According to the fire department, it happened just before 6:30 p.m. Thursday in the 1600 block of 14th Street South.

At the scene, crews could see smoke coming through the roof. The fire was in the attic.

Two families are being assisted by the American Red Cross. No injuries were reported.

Firefighters say overheated electrical wiring caused the fire.

Copyright 2020 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

Trending Stories

First PM Update - Chilson

Don't Miss

More Don't Miss

Community Calendar