Christmas season is in full swing and if you haven’t decorated yet, Menards is sharing some tips to consider this year.
When it comes to your holiday decorating:
- Consider a wide variety of lighting options such as:
- Rope lights, icicle lights or net lights for bushes or trees
- Try multiple function light sets that will do amazing things
- Consider various sizes of bulbs from big, small, sphere, round or warm, cool or multiple colors
- Pathway, spotlight or window lighting
- Use LED lighting options as they are energy efficient and last for years
- Find paper, bows, boxes or bags to make presents pretty
- Use ceramic buildings and accessories to create a Christmas village
- Small and large outdoor inflatables
- Others include ornaments, wreathes, garland, tinsel, stockings, trees, tree skirts and more.
- Use decorations that have more of wintry feel so they can be used for a longer period of time.
Menards also wants to remind you plan ahead and have the right tools readily available while decorating.